|Shopping cart is empty.|
Here is a list of current Training / Bunch rides in Mackay. updated 2/4/13.
Please drop into the shop to confirm the below rides!
Join these Facebook pages to get in touch with the local cycling community and get up to date info on bunch rides and special events.
- 5:00am from Corry Cycles for Leap ride with hills. 50km HARD
- 6:00am from Corry cycles habana loop 33km MODERATE
- 5:00am from Corry Cycles for Leap Ride 50km HARD
- 6:00am from Corry Cycles for Habana Loop 33km MODERATE
- 5:00am from Corry Cycles for traditional Mackay Saturday Morning bunch, Marian Hampden loop. 65km HARD
- 6:30am from Corry Cycles for Coffee Shop Bunch. 45km EASY-MODERATE
- 7:00am Sunday Cycling Club Racing 7:30am rego. All levels of ability for road cycling catered for. More info see www.mackaycycling.com
- Sunday social rides vary greatly, for up to date info on distance and location please join the facebook page or drop into Corry Cycles
Easy = 25 - 30km per hr average
Moderate = 30 - 35km per hr average
Hard = 35- 40km per hr average
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add or change any of the above Bunch rides.!
Please keep in mind this is bunch ride list has been compiled from word of mount and Corry Cycles takes no responsibility for bunches having g non attendance or changing time or place.
- Please keep in mind for all bunches leaving Corry Cycles, there is ample parking available and also we have on site shower available to all cyclists!